If we can't field a team- (pitiful) we can still scrimmage with the Aviators
Gentlman, it looks like we may need to cancel this weeks game, we looks like we are light on guys and we need a goalie. I will wait until the eod today before I notify Martin. If you plan on playing or have ideas on a goalie please send me a note.
Hey Guys.....sorry but im actually going to be out for the rest of the session. My work schedule will have me traveling for the next 3 months.
Sorry, and i have really enjoyed the time in net for you guys.
I didn’t receive a notification email this week. Please advise.
I did not get an e-mail or text about the game, and every time I try and mark myself as a Yes to play tonight, it does not save. Thanks, MikeMichael Marie